Cherokee COunty VFW Post 5262

​Those eligible for membership in the VFW are those that have received a campaign medal for overseas service; have served 30 consecutive or 60 non-consecutive days in Korea; or have ever received hostile fire or imminent danger pay. Click here for more information.

Proof of service is required for eligibility and must be obtained by the applicant.

Information on a veteran’s service record can be obtained by contacting:
National Archives and Records Administration
Phone: 1-866-272-6272

Please refer to the chart below.  If you have been awarded any of the citations below, you qualify for membership.  If you qualify and you are ready to join the fight for your comrades in arms, Click here to Become a Member!